MENU

Slide

Out partying with my babes!

Saturday, June 19, 2010


UGH, Stayed up till 5am to bid on a Baby Phat Romper
i liked on eBay but got outbid-ed at the very last SECOND!!!!
So pissed off! so sian until i couldn't sleep till around 7am.



Went shopping with Min last friday,
sweetie bought a mini Mr. Rilakuma for me when she was out shopping!
AWWWWW! So sweet, love you babe!!! :3

IMG_1732

IMG_1809
Shop shop shoppppp.


Bought a halter dress & floral toga dress from F21,
f21 also got 10% saleeeeee, yay.

La Senza had 10% + another 10% discount for members on top of sale prices!
Whoohoooo! MAD CHEAP!

Bought a Cache sequin ribbon X Natical stripes totebag,
MAD CUTE! I think i saw this bag on ViVi magazine before.



IMG_1810


Went over to House Dempsey to meet my ex colleagues,
So nice seeing everyone again, yay! :3
We're going genting + KL next month tgt afew days after my birthday!


IMG_1735
Ade, haven't seen her for AGES!

Afew of my favourites when i'm dining @ Barracks at House Dempsey
  • Truffle fries
  • Ahi Taki Sandwich
  • Squid Ink Paella
  • Thai Beef Salad
  • 1-metre long sausage
IMG_1739


Yay, we all had a round of hoegarden, my favourite beer!

IMG_1741

IMG_1742

IMG_1747

Whoohoo, going over to Clarke Quey for 2nd round!

hahahas, it was pretty hard to get a cab at dempsey,
finally got one and we had like 5 people and the uncle
obviously wouldn't fetch us if he knows there's 5 of us!


Evil us was busy camwhoring..


IMG_1759

While min was.. HAHAAHAH SHOVED UNDER OUR FEETS!
WTF!!! She jumped in there on her own alright!
Or maybe jasmine stuffed her there, idk.

LOL! WE WERE ALL LAUGHING SOOOO HARD.
That crazy ade was damn high already and she keeps doing stupid things!


IMG_1760

Don't care.. continue to camwhore..

IMG_1758


Since she seemed pretty happy huh! HAHAHAH

IMG_1755




@ Zircaaaaaaaa~
IT WAS MAD FUN! Oh wells it's always fun when i'm out with them.


IMG_1762

IMG_1763

IMG_1765

Lol, melinda the pervert!

my legs has these really weird tan lines btw,
my lower thigh is darker than my upper thigh
cos i was wear a shortie wet suit during diving
so it only covered half my thigh. wtf




ok.. PHOTOBOMB!

IMG_1766

IMG_1770

IMG_1781

IMG_1783

IMG_1777

IMG_1788

it was really really weird i didnt get drunk that night!
normally after 2 beers.. my head will be going
dowwwwwn down down on the table already.

I had at least, 5-6 beers that night and i was only tipsy. wtf.
waste of alcohol. hahahaha

Just kidding.

IMG_1790

IMG_1800

IMG_1801

IMG_1803


OH YAH! i almost.. ALMOST lost my $300 skagen watch outside Zirca,
thank gooooood for the bouncer who passed it back to me,
didnt even realise it was gone!!!

I would bawl my eyes out if i lost it.


OK BYEEEEEEEEEEE!!

No comments: